Wednesday, February 14, 2018
STOP THE SCOURGE OF CORRUPTION
Concealed / Globalized / Illegal / Unpunished
The blog "Graphic Humor Necessary" as a tradition, summons graphic humorists, cartoonists, painters, photographers, illustrators, visual poets, designers, documentarists, all creators of total art, to participate in our 18th Call, " STOP THE SCOURGE OF CORRUPTION"
The blog "Graphic Humor Necessary", once again, fights for the noble causes of the conscious human being. This 18th Call refers to the globalized corruption in our planet, a scandalous crime that means a good profit for mass media and yellow press.
Countries have laws but corruption sees the loophole: tax evasion, smuggling, money and asset laundering in "tax havens" or “offshore investments” (Panama Papers; Switzerland; Andorra; Aruba and others) where we always see front men, fictitious companies and banks that play their part..
Therefore, these days corruption has become a serious economic, political and social problem, which is part of all the discussions in the agendas of national and international organizations. The fight against it has become an urgent task.
Our Blog “Graphic Humor Necessary” and its members hope that this Call will be useful not only for researchers and scholars working on the subject of corruption, but that it also becomes a great "conscious window" that activates the participation of the different sectors and communities of civil society, contributing to the reduction or control of corruption by being a true "social comptroller"
Embezzlement / Crime, Corruption / Complaints / Front men / Tax Evasion / Smuggling / Money Laundering / Tax Havens / Briefcase Companies / Transparency / Bribery / Theft / Extradition / Speculation / Fraud / Defalcation / Dishonesty
1.Shipments must be send by email to: humorgraficonecesario@gmail.
2.Each file must not exceed 3 Megabytes. These can be images in JPG, GIF animations, or MP4 videos (YouTube compatible)
3.The images may have been published previously (specify where) and / or preferably of recent creation.
4. The number of files or images, fluctuates, from one (1) to five (5) maximum for each participant
5. There will be no jury of selection, everything that is sent will be published, as long as the images refer specifically to the subject of the call: Corruption.
6. The Blog of Humorgraficonecesario, at the end of the Call will design a digital book with the material sent, which will be published on ISSUU.COM.
7. The new participants must send us their personal information, artistic name or signature, if they have one, and a mini-curriculum of maximum 800 characters without spaces.
8. Team organizer : Julio Carrión (Karry) (Perú), Eneko Las Heras (Venezuela), Manuel Loayza (Perú), Aníbal Ortizpozo (Chile), Emi Ramírez (Perú), Edmundo Vargas (Venezuela).
9. The Call will close on .March 31, 2018