Friday, June 04, 2021
Cartoon Festival 2021 | India
The Department of Language & culture,Govt. of Telangana along with RajiRaj Media House, have planned to Organise a CARTOON FESIVAL on the topic of Corona pandemic and also a book publication on the same.
In this regard, the Co-ordinator Of The dept. of language & culture, Sri MAMIDI HARI KRISHNA garu and Sri KALYANAM SRINIVAS garu of (RAJIRAJ MEDIA HOUSE) have jointly made an formal announcement of the event.
The aim of this cartoon festival is to bring awareness about the corona pandemic in a humorous way to educate and create vigilance on how to prevent it.
The selected cartoons will be awarded a prize money along with a Certificate.
FIRST PRIZE : RS. 5000 (FIVE THOUSAND ONLY)
SECONG PRIZE : RS. 4000( FOUR THOUSAND ONLY)
THIRD PRIZE : RS. 3000 (THREE THOUSAND ONLY)
CONSOLATION PRIZE : RS. 2000( TWO THOUSAND ONLY) FOR 5 ENTRIES.
The selected Cartoons will be displayed in an cartoon exhibition ,if Possible.
The entries for this event should be sent on or before 6th JUNE,2021 , to CARTOONCORONA@GMAIL.COM
(The participants are required to edit or resend their entries if requested by the oraganizers).
The format required is an artwort of size (280mm*153mm),(11 inch*6 inch ),(3300 px * 1800 px)
If the participant wants to present his work on a paper or Board,then it is required that the artwork should be of a PRINTABLE DPI 300 and in COLOUR.( the colours used should be supportive of printing the work in Black and white also.)
ALL ARTWORKS ARE REQUIRED TO BE IN COLOUR FORMAT ONLY.
The message of the cartoons should highlight the awareness about the corona pandemic and as a citizen, our responsibility in the fight against it in a humorous way.
THE CARTOONS SHOULD NOT CONVEY PANIC OR DISRIMINATION AGAINST AN INDIVIDUAL OR A GROUP OF PEOPLE, OR ON RELIGION,CASTE, SEX,etc.
Such artworks will be eliminated from the contest and the organizers have full and final rights in the selection.
Participants can send upto 3 Entries per person along with full details as mentioned here.
PASSPORT SIZE PHOTO.
ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION.
Thanks and Regards,
Cartoonist and Animation Director,
Hyderabad, Telangana, India,
Please feel free to contact for any queries on this number. 9346273799.
«Maestro Rebocho no arquivo da SPA – Organizar informações e recuperar espectáculos» por Osvaldo Macedo de Sousa in «O Dia» de 28/4/1987
Pôr um anúncio para recuperar um cão, um gato, uma pessoa perdida é normal, mas ser necessário apelar para que a cultura seja salva, por estar perdida nos labiriontos da cidade, será um anacronismo, já comum no nosso país.
Ter peças «velhas», papéis, livros, manuscritos de antepassados, em casas minima de assoalhadas limitadas, é um pesadelo para algumas pessoas. São gentes que não têm o conhecimento, que desconhecem o valor das coisas, pois nem sempre o valor se avalia pelo dinheiro hipotetico que representam, e por isso não se coibem de livrarem-se delas, deitando simplesmente para o lixo preciosidades culturais. Por isso, é natural pedir num jornal: «Se tiver partituras antigas, manuscritos de musicas, argumentos, peças de teatro… em casa, em vez de deitar fora, ofereçam-nas à Sociedade Portuguesa de Autores».
Não é por acaso que surge este pedido, mas porque neste momento este organismo está a reestruturar o seu arquivo, recuperando e pondo em ordem o material que possui e que é o melhor centro de documentação e, quase diria, o único sítio onde podem encontrar as partituras, peçs, textos do Teatro de Revista à Portuguesa, Operetas, Ópera, Teatro Infantil, Teatro declamado, material didáctico…
Quem está à frente deste trabalho, e lança este apelo, é alguem que conhece como ningu+em esse mundo do espectáculo, porque esse tem sido toda a sua vida. É o Maestro Artur Sidónio Rebocho, neto de actor, filho do compositor e maestro Camilo Rebocho, velho Republicano-democrata e, por isso, perseguido pela Ditadura que, por prepotência, proibia quase tudo o que escrevia: não censurava, proibia.
Nascido em 1918, Artur Rebocho começa a trabalhar como profissional já durante a ditadura, em 1930, com 12 anos ao piano, instrumento que estudou no Conservatório Nacional. Aos 17 anos apresenta-se já como Maestro, à frente do Teatro Apolo, iniciando uma carreira que o levou a quase todos os Teatros de Portugal e Colónias. Para além de maestro e compositor, é autor literário de Revistas, Operetas e peças infantis, sendo a primeira obrachamada «Xá bi tudo», estreada no Teatro da Trindade com o Chabi Pinheiro e, a última o «Ó pá pega na vassoura, no Teatro Variedades.Entre estas duas peças, muito trabalho, dissabores, frustrações, luta por um trabalho honesto do qual se orgulha, principalmente no que fez com o grupo de Teatro Infantil da Firma Lever.
Hoje, com 68 anos, conhecedor da história que viveu pessoalmente, portador de uma tradição quase perdida, que se transmigra de mestre para discipulo, está encarregue de organizar todo esse material depositado por familiares, amigos, actores ou pelos próprios autores na SPA. Iniciou o trabalho em Outubro de 1986, fá-lo em part-time e esperemos que passe a tempo inteiro, com o apoio de um ajudante, que o trabalho é demorado, minucioso e importante. O arquivo, apesar de já ter um ficheiro provisório, estava desorganizado nos dossiers e arrumação. Agora, com este responsável, o «património» da Sociedade é mais facil de consuktar e dessa forma está aberta a porta à recuperação de espectáculos que foram êxitos e que podem ser de novo; está aberta a para os investigadores, a possibilidade de melhor se fazer a história e conhecer o passado.
«Gostaria de tentar fazer um Museu de tudo o que está inerente à Sociedade. – desabafa o Maestro Artur Rebocho – Todos os que tenham músicas, peças antigas… dêem-nas à Sociedade Portuguesa de Autores, ou então deixem-nos tirar fotocópias, para que não se perca o seu rasto. Elemento por elemento se pode reconstruir uma peça, uma partitura…»
Tuesday, June 01, 2021
International Satirical Picture Competition "Karpik", Niemodlin, Poland 2021
Regulations concerning the International Satirical
Picture Competition, ”KARPIK” Niemodlin, Poland
These Regulations (hereinafter referred to as the Regulations) specify the terms and conditions of holding the International Satirical Picture Competition „KARPIK” (hereinafter referred to as the Competition).
1. The Competition is organized by Agnieszka Osiecka Cultural Centre in Niemodlin.
2. The Participants of the Competition may be natural persons, of legal age, with full legal capacity regardless of their place of residence.
3. Participation in the Competition is free of charge.
Application for participation in the Competition is equivalent to the participant's acceptance of the
Regulations in their entirety. The Participant
undertakes to comply with the rules set out therein, as well as confirms that
he meets the conditions that entitle him to participate in the Competition.
1. Submitting entry of participation in the competition consists of sending to the Organizer an original version of a freehand drawing on the subject of fish, fishermen, fishing in nets, etc., meeting the conditions set out in these Regulations.
2. Drawings in sizes not exceeding A3 format are taking part in the Competition.
3. Each participant of the Competition is entitled to present a maximum 2 works.
4. Each of the entries submitted should be described on the reverse in the following manner: the date of completing the work, the author's full name and address, contact details such as the telephone number or the e-mail address.
5. Providing personal data referred to in paragraph 4, is voluntary, but necessary to conduct the Competition.
Their submission is tantamount to consenting to the processing of these data, and failure to provide the data in question will consequently exclude the participant and the works sent by him from the Competition.
6. The submitted work must be authored by the
Participant. By accepting the Regulations, the
Participant declares that he is the author of the work submitted to the Competition and that he has unlimited proprietary copyrights and dependent rights to use and dispose of the submitted work.
7. Works submitted for participation in the Competition which will not comply with the terms and conditions set out in these Regulations shall not be included in the Competition.
1. The Competition is announced by the Organizer annually, not later than by January 15 of a given calendar year and lasts till November 30 of the same year.
2. The works must be sent in a package preventing their damage.
3. The Organizers shall not be responsible for any losses or damage caused during the transport of the works.
4. The Competition entries may be submitted from the day of announcement of the competition until September 30 of the same year. The deadline for submissions is September 30.
The date of receipt by the organizer is what counts.
5. The Works with the note "Karpik" on the envelope should be sent to the following address:
Ośrodek Kultury w Niemodlinie,
ul. M. Reja1,
49-100 Niemodlin, POLAND
1. The selection of the award-winning works will be based on the following criteria:
1) the idea consistent with the theme of the competition,
2) the performance technique.
2. The winning entries are selected by the Jury, whose members will be made public after the completion of their work. The chairman of the Jury, if it is possible for organizational reasons, is the Grand Prix winner of the last edition of the Competition.
3. The winner of the competition in a given year shall be selected in the first half of October this year from among works that meet the criteria of these Regulations.
4. The final result of the Competition will be published on the Cultural Centre’s website:
5. The winners of the Competition shall receive the prizes specified in § 7.
1. The prizes of the Competition are as follows:
1) Grand Prix – PLN 2,800 gross
2) three main prizes – PLN 1,150 gross each
2. The organizer may grant additional prizes or distinctions in any form or amount he chooses.
3. The competition prize will be issued only in the form specified in the Regulations, without the possibility of exchange for another prize in kind.
4. The main prize may be handed over at the Organizer's headquarters after prior notification of the competition winner during the prize giving gala or it may be sent by post to the winner's home address or bank account.
5. In case the Participant fails to collect the award in person, it shall be sent by post to the winner’s address.
6. In the case referred to in the paragraph 5 above, the winner of the competition shall pay the prize shipping cost.
The shipping cost will be deducted from the prize received.
1. The organizer has the exclusive right to choose the winner of the Competition based on the principles set out in these Regulations.
2. Pursuant to art. 30 paragraph 1 point 2 of the Act on personal income tax (income) on winnings from competitions, games and betting or prizes related to bonus sales obtained in a Member State of the European Union or in another country of the European Economic Area, subject to art. 21 paragraph 1 points 6, 6a and 68 - a flat-rate income tax of 10% on the prize or prize is collected. The tax on winnings is collected without reducing the income by the costs of obtaining.
The cost of the prize tax is covered by the prize winners.
3. The organizer shall pay the competition prize and also collect from the winner of the Competition an appropriate amount of flat-rate tax on winning the Competition and will pay it to the account of the relevant tax office, in accordance with applicable regulations.
1. Upon the submission of the entry to the Organizer, the Organizer will obtain non-exclusive licence for an indeterminate period of time, which will authorise the Organizer to free use of proprietary copyrights to the entry in the following areas of exploitation:
a) using the work on the organizer’s website,
b) presenting the work during the post-contest exhibition,
c) placing reproductions of the work in catalogues presenting the entries which will be distributed by the Organizer for promotional purposes of the Competition.
2. On the issuing of the prize to the Participant, the Organizer gains free proprietary rights to the awarded entry of the Participant in the following areas of exploitation:
1) with regard to the right to record and multiply the work using printing and digital techniques;
2) with regard to distribution of the work – in form of public exposition and making the work available in such manner that everybody could have access to it at a time and place chosen by themselves, in particular by placing it in the Organizer’s advertising or promotional materials.
3. Upon delivery of the competition entry to the Organizer, ownership of the drawing shall be transferred to the Organizer.
1. Participant's participation in the Competition does not constitute grounds for demanding any remuneration by him.
2. All materials promoting the Competition are solely of an advertising nature, while only the provisions of the Regulations are binding.
1. The Organizer is not responsible for problems in the functioning of the Competition, if they occurred as a result of events that the Organizer, with due diligence, was not able to predict or which could not be prevented, in particular in the case of problems related to random events of force majeure, participating in the Competition contrary to the provisions of these Regulations and damages caused by them.
2. The Organizer is not responsible for the inability to collect the Prize for reasons beyond his control and on the part of the Competition Participant.
3. Winners of the Competition shall not be entitled to transfer the right to the Prize to third parties.
4. The winner of the Competition may waive the prize in writing, but in return he is not entitled to any other equivalent.
The provisions of these Regulations of the Competition are the sole basis for conducting the Competition, and their interpretation belongs solely to the organizer of the Competition and is final.
The Organizer of the Contest has the right to exclude the Contest Participant or his work in the event of the Participant's failure to comply with the law, decency, violation of these Regulations or other violation of the rights or interests of the Organizer.
1. These Regulations constitute the sole binding document specifying the rules of the Competition.
2. The organizer reserves the right to amend these Regulations in the event of a change in legal regulations or for another important reason, in particular if the change allows the Competition to be carried out efficiently and in accordance with the regulations, provided that it does not violate the participants' acquired rights.
3. The text and any amendments to these Regulations will be publicly announced on the Cultural Centre’s website www.okniemodlin.org.
In connection with the requirements of the provisions on the protection of personal data, the organizer of the competition, being at the same time, the administrator of personal data, included in Annex 1 to these Regulations, information on the processing of personal data.
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL
Organizing and conducting cultural activities
Organization of the International Satirical Picture
1. The administrator of your personal data is
2. The data protection officer is Krzysztof Kranc,
phone .: (+48) 509 947 925, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Your personal data is processed in order to organize and conduct cultural activities within the scope of the organization of the International Satirical Competition "KARPIK".
Legal basis for processing your personal data:
a. consent to the processing of personal data of the data subject.
4. Recipients of personal data / categories of data recipients: public recipient informed through the administrator's publications and social media (Internet
- including social media, radio press television) and the jury of the contest.
In addition, to ensure the accuracy and transparency of processing, we inform you that:
5. Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary to implement the abovementioned the purpose of processing, i.e. until the resolution of the contest in question, and in addition, in relation to the names, surnames and images of the contestants, for the period of publication of these data.
6. You have the right to request the administrator to access your personal data, the right to rectify it, delete or limit processing, the right to object to their processing, as well as the right to transfer your data, when and to the extent that it is permitted by applicable law and possible for the administrator.
7. In relation to processing, based on your consent, you have the right, at any time, to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
8. In the event of a breach of the provisions on the protection of personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, i.e. to the Office for Personal Data Protection.
9. Providing your personal data:
a. is not a statutory requirement,
b. is a contractual requirement but is not a condition for concluding a contract.
Providing your personal data processed on the basis of consent is voluntary.
Failure to provide personal data, which is not mandatory, prevents participation in the contest.
10. Decisions regarding your person are not made in an automated manner.
11. Your personal data is not profiled.
The International Call for Works for Humoralia 2021 begins | Spain
The Coordinadora d’ONGD i altres Moviments Solidaris de Lleida and Humoràlia organitze the Graphic Humor Show “SOS Climate. Without planet there’s no future”.
The aim of the exhibition is to raise awarenes about climate change as a main threat for human rights, and the urge to reduce Co2 emissions and avoid the rise of global temperature more than 1,5º, following the Paris Agreement, before it’s too late.
Recognising environmental rights as fundamental is essential to stop the habitat destruction, overexploitation and pollution that generates biodiversity loss, extreme climate and pandemies, threatening the future life.
Graphic art is a visual journalistic genre of denunciation and civic commitment that aims to contribute to reflection, in this case about the need to act for climate justice.
1. Any professional artist or amateur can take part in the exhibition.
2. The topic of the exhibit is the Climate emergency, the threat that represents to human rights and to life, and its main cause:
the unsustainability of the capitalist production system, based on the exploitation of non renewable and finite resourses, that produces inequality, poverty, loss of biodiversity and pollution, with the sole objective of unlimited growth and concentration of wealth in a few hands.
3. The Deadline for sending the works finishes on June 25th, 2021.
4. The works may be carried out in any technique, with Din A4 format (210 mm x 297 mm) or proportional.
5. Participants may send a maximum of 3 works, in black and white or in colour, if it is possible without text. In case of including a text, this must be in Catalan, Spanish, English or French.
6. Works have to be sent by e-mail to: email@example.com
ِAt 300 dpi in JPG o JPEG format
7. In the same e-mail, include a document containing the following information: Title of the work, name and surname(s), pseudonym, postal address, telephone (with the corresponding international prefix), e-mail, social networks (instagram, twitter, facebook or artist’s website), a brief CV and a photography or caricature of the author. The organization undertakes to confirm receipt of the work via e-mail.
8. Due to the character of the Exhibition, the selected works will be not rewarded with any economical amount. Evertheless, the organization undertakes to send by post mail 2 copies of the printed catalogs to the authors of the selected works.
9. An on-line catalog with the selected works will be edited and published on the website of the Coordinadora www.coordinadora-ongd-lleida.ca
10. A jury made up of qualified specialists in Solidarity and Graphic Humour will make a selection of 50 works among the presented ones.
11. The jury’s decision will be unappealable.
12. The selected drawings will be part of an itinerant exhibition of Humoràlia and The Coordinator of No-Governmental Development Organisations and others Solidarity Movements of Lleida.
13. The works, being digital, will not be returned.
14. The author’s participation in the contest implies permission for the work to join the works presented and take part in the publication in an exhibition and a virtual gallery.
The only aim of that use is to raise awareness between the populations about the need to act for climate justice.
The use of the work will have no lucrative purpose. In all media where the work is published, the author’s name will always be indicated.
15. Taking part in the Exhibition implies accepting the entire terms and conditions.
The Jury will solve any doubt that can arise.