Saturday, April 23, 2022
29th International Exhibition of Arts of Humor, Spain 2022
The Quevedo Institute of Arts of Humor through The General Foundation of the University of Alcalá announces the 29th International Exhibition of Arts of Humor around the subject: "CHILDREN WITH NOT SMILES".
War, hunger, exploitation child labor: childhood ruined». There will be more information about the subject in the website iqh.es.
1- Participation is open to all the persons older than 18.
2- In order to participate in the Exhibition, every artist must send a piece on the theme « CHILDREN WITH NOT SMILES. War, hunger, exploitation-child labor: childhood ruined».
- It can be a vignette, a comic strip or a caricature. The organization reserves the right to invite those authors that the organization members agree to consider important for the exhibition.
3- The works must be original and must be signed. They can be made with any technique and in any format, with maximum dimensions of A3 (297x420 mm), preferably vertically, since the catalog will follow these proportions.
4- All art pieces will be sent before 29th May 2022. Together with the piece, the authors must send the filled formulary attached to these requirements.
- Those made using traditional techniques will be sent to the following address:
Fundación General de la Universidad de Alcalá
Muestra Internacional de las Artes del Humor
C/ Nueva, 4. 28801 Alcalá de Henares Madrid (España)
- For digital works, they must be made in formats JPG or TIFF with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi, and they must be sent to email@example.com
It is essential to comply with the noted date for the adequate planning of the catalogue and design of the exhibition.
5- All pieces will be sent properly wrapped. It is recommended to protect them with flat cardboard. The organization won't take responsibility on any possible damage occurred during transportation. Mailing costs will be the responsibility of the participants in this call, and the organization will not assume any costs (e.g. customs charges) or any liability in the event of damage or loss of the work.
6- A Selection Comission will carry out a selection of the pieces submitted, that will be exhibited in the 29th International Exhibition of the Arts of Humor in september-november.
7- All pieces submitted will be kept at the Graphic Humor Archives of the General Foundation of the University of Alcalá, except specific indication to the contrary, for which the artist must write on the reverse of the piece “Devolución/Return”.
8- The submission of the piece means that the author authorizes the General Foundation of the University of Alcalá to reproduce it and exhibit it, as long as the name of the artist is displayed and the objective is the media coverage of the Exhibition and the rest of activities of the General Foundation of the University of Alcalá within the field of Graphic Humor and/or of this call (edition of catalogues, posters, leaflets, media coverage, web page, etc.), and in any case it generates any type of obligation on the author's part.
9- The organization will communicate through the Exhibition web page the list of participants with submitted piece and the list of selected pieces.
10- At the end of the exhibition in Alcalá, those people with selected pieces will receive a copy of the catalogue, which will be edited to mark the celebration of the Exhibition.
11- The organization reserves the right to not exhibit those pieces considered to infringe individual or collective rights.
12- The participants will be responsible before any claim on the authorship of the works. The organization will not be responsible before any claim made by a third party upon the violation of intellectual rights or property of the works.
13- The participation on this Exhibition means the acceptance of these conditions of entry.
32nd International Festival of Satirical Graphics & Humorous Literature in Romania
"HUMOUR AT ... GURA HUMORULUI", The International Festival of Cartoon & Humorous Literature, The 32nd edition, 2022
The 32nd edition of Humour at ... Gura Humorului, the International Festival of Cartoon and Humorous Literature will be held between July, 8 – July, 10, 2022. This year's edition will be held online.
THE CONTEST REGULATIONS CARTOONS
1. The Edition theme: FAKE
2. Original works are accepted, in digital format, created after January, 1st, 2022, which were not published and submitted or awarded prizes too anther competitions.
3. Each participant will submit two ( 2 )cartoons to be analysed by the jury.
4.The works will be submitted by JUNE16, 2022 (posting date) on the following addresses: email: firstname.lastname@example.org or postal address: Muzeul Obiceiurilor Populare din Bucovina, Piaţa Republicii, nr. 2, 725300 - Gura Humorului, judeţul Suceava, România.
5. Technical requirements:
- Papers sent by e-mail: minimum1600 x 1200 pixels, JPG format
- Papers sent by regular postal mail: format A 3
- The technique used for the works will be at the free choice of the artist
6. The works are not to be returned. They will be added to the patrimony of the Humour at ... Gura Humorului Festival and the organizers are entitled to use them later as edited materials with the name of their author on them.
7. The participants are required the following documents enclosed with their works: the completed entry form attached, a brief CV and a personal photography/cartoon self portrait of minim 6x9cm ( on paper) or 710x1065pix. (digital format).
8. The winners will be announced online on June16, 2022, and the diplomas will be sent by mail and the cash prizes by bank transfer..
9. The prizes to be awarded:
1st Prize : EUR 500
2nd Prize : EUR 300
3rd Prize EUR 200
The "George Gavrilean" Prize for the debutantes in Bucovina - EUR 200
10. The jury are the ones who decide upon awarding or not awarding or re-allocating the prizes. In addition, the jury will decide upon the works or the authors to be rewarded by sponsors, associations, mass-media, institutions, commercial societies or private persons, with their consent.
11. There will be no participation fees.
The Bureau of Press Relations of „Humour at ... Gura Humorului” Festival
• Curator Galavan Robert George - Folk Customs Museum in Bucovina ( Muzeul Obiceiurilor Populare din Bucovina )
Telephone: 00 40 757485882
• Professor Sever Dumitrache – cultural adviser
Telepfone : 00 40 723270520
Thursday, April 21, 2022
Apresentação do livro “Rostos Graníticos - Memórias da Aldeia de Cabeçudos”, de Hermínio Felizardo, dia 24 de Abril no Pavilhão Polivalente de Santo António das Areias
O Município de Marvão informa que a apresentação do livro “Rostos Graníticos - Memórias da Aldeia de Cabeçudos”, de Hermínio Felizardo, inicialmente agendada para a Igreja Matriz, terá lugar no Pavilhão Polivalente de Santo António das Areias, a partir das 18h00 de domingo, dia 24 de abril.
Tuesday, April 19, 2022
XVII EDITION OF THE TRENTO ECONOMICS FESTIVAL 2022
Deadline:MAY 24TH 2022
Our organization will create a satiric humor space where visitors will have a different perspective on this theme, discussed by international personalities coming from areas such as economy, politics, press, etc.
There will be a constant presence of real life humorist, cartoonist and illustrators, and we will set up the exhibition "Smiles from the world” of cartoons and humor illustrations in the stand hosting us.
Visitors will be invited to vote for the best cartoons and humorous illustrations among the exposed artworks.
The prize for the First place will consist in a Voucher for a vacation in Trentino of 3 days/2 nights offered by "Trento - Monte Bondone" Tourist Board.
The exhibition will be visible online on Studio d’Arte Andromeda and Provincia Autonoma di Trento's websites and on the official Economics Festival's Website.
Digital Format: A4 - MAX 1MB, 300 DPI, JPG.
Sending the works: email@example.com
Greetings to everyone,
Studio d'Arte Andromeda
Via Malpaga, 17 - 38122 Trento (Italy)
Edizione del Festival dell’Economia che si terrà a Trento dal 2 al 5 giugno 2022.
XVI EDIZIONE DEL FESTIVAL DELL'ECONOMIA DI TRENTO 2022
Tema: DOPO LA PANDEMIA, TRA ORDINE E DISORDINE.
Data: 24 MAGGIO 2021
La nostra associazione si impegnerà, anche per questa edizione, a creare uno spazio umoristico satirico dove si possa gustare da una prospettiva differente la tematica dell’informazione.
Oltre alla presenza diretta di alcuni umoristi e caricaturisti allestiremo la mostra “Sorrisi dal mondo” di vignette satiriche e umoristiche presso lo stand in cui saremo ospitati.
Il pubblico partecipante sarà invitato tramite votazione, a selezionare tre opere vincitrici tra quelle esposte.
Il vincitore (Primo Premio) riceverà un Voucher messo a disposizione dell’Azienda Provinciale per il Turismo di Trento per un soggiorno in Trentino di 3 giorni/2 notti.
La mostra sarà visibile anche online, sul sito dello Studio d’Arte Andromeda, sul sito della Provincia Autonoma di Trento e sul Sito Ufficiale del Festival dell’Economia.
A4 - MAX 1MB, 300 DPI, JPG.
Indirizzo di spedizione:
Un caro saluto a tutti,
Studio d'Arte Andromeda