Thursday, April 14, 2022
14th Biennial international cartoon contest, FRAŠTACKÝ TŔŇ 2022
B/ Free theme
1. contestant is obliged to send minimum 2 works on topic A and 2 works on topic B.
2. works must be originals.
3. size of the work is free – we recomend A4.
4. the drawing technique is free.
5. it is advisable that the works do not contain text or comments.
6. write, please, your name, age, profession, address, telephone number and email on the back side of the work.
7. awarded works will become in the possession of the organisers.
8. other entries can be returned to the request of the author.
9. all contest works can be used for promotional and other purposes.
10. the participants accept the conditions of the contest by sending their application.
11. foreign participants are required to communicate in English in their correspondence with organisers of the contest.
12. the deadline for sending the contest works is August 10, 2022 to the address:
EX LIBRIS AD PERSONAM HLOHOVEC
Závalie 3/A, P.O.BOX 52, 920 01 Hlohovec
13. write, please, on envelope: FRAŠTACKÝ TŔŇ 2022.
14. The jury session will be held on August 25, 2022. Awarded contestants will be informed about results by letter.
1st prize – 300,- EUR
2nd prize – 200,- EUR
3rd prize - 100,- EUR
The jury reserves the right to award other prizes or not to award a prize if the contest works do not reach a satisfactory level.
The ceremonial announcement of the results of the contest and opening of the exhibition will be held on September 30, 2022 in Hlohovec, The Homeland Museum Gallery, Rázusova st. 6
More information: František Bojničan: +421 905/352 506, email@example.com
7th International Contest Animal Cartoon, Belgrade 2022
Portal Animal Cartoon, Belgrade
· Informatika, Belgrade
· Zoological Garden, Belgrade
are organizing cartoon contest on theme "Elephant".
A. Participation - The contest is open to all cartoonists all over the world, over the age of 18, regardless of nationality, religion, gender and education.
B. Cartoon theme: Elephant
C. Artworks - Send by e-mail on address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the original artworks (up to 5) in digital form
send by e-mail will be accepted.
Digital works (A4, up to 300 dpi, JPEG or TIFF, the maximum length per one artworks 3 MB - Biggest artworks than 3 MB will not be opened niether accepted) with personal information - name, address, e-mail, cartoonist photo and brief CV (doc format, NOT PDF) should be sent by e-mail.
Condensed file zip, rar, etc... WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
The cartoons must not be previously awarded. Only drawing cartoons, not combined with photos.
Arrived submissions that passed the pre-selection will be immediately published on the portal Animal cartoon.
D. Deadline - Entry deadline is August 28, 2022.
E. Prizes and awards
First prize 300 € - neto
Second prize 200 € - neto
Third prize 150 € - neto
It will be also awarded 10 diplomas.
F. Exhibition - The exhibition will be staged in Zoological Garden Belgrade (BEO ZOO VRT) from October 1st, 2022 to October 1st, 2023.
The exhibition will be shown in other towns in Serbia and abroad.
G. Catalog - All participants of the competition will be able to download the catalog in PDF format from our portal.
H. Other conditions - The organizers reserve the right to use them for various purposes without any obligation to compensate for it. The works will be included in the permanent exhibition and archive portal Animal Cartoon.
By submitting works is considered that the authors accept these rules.
Arrived artworks remain the property of the organizers.
Špiro RADULOVIĆ, cartoonist
Manager of Portal Animal cartoon